Hello

U

Untamed

Original poster
Hello there,

I am Untamed... Go on make a joke about my name, everyone does in the end.

I have been roleplaying for nearly 19 years, during these years I have seen the birth and death of many a roleplay. Some of my own making and others that were just insanely fun and well written. Despite the many years I have under my belt, I still hold all my past roleplays in a light that shows how much I have evolved as a roleplayers... Starting from my first ever roleplay entitled "Blood and Steel"... A roleplay that died after just two days and yet continued to be resurrected by other players, despite it's paper-thin plot... All the way to my Trilogy of roleplays, simply entitled "The Outsiders: Losing Paradise, War for Paradise and Regaining Paradise".

I am here now to continue growing as a writer and to see just what new horizons lay beyond the stars.

Outside of roleplaying, I am a huge fan of comic books (I have a large collection of Marvel and DC dating back to 1935), I have lost many a friend due to having debates about characters from said comics who could defeat certain anime characters... Outside of that, I can often be found trying to create new characters and listening to music. I am a loner by nature, but I do enjoy going to movies with the friends that I have left.

I hope to find some wonderful partners here.

Welcome to Iwaku!! I love it when seasoned role players join our site!! And I Love your name!! (Of course what is someone with the secondary insignia of huggle mugger going to judge in anyone else??) I'm sure you'll find we are a very friendly group and that there are many many comic fans among us. Sadly I'm not one of them, but there are a lot. Have a look around, get settled in and please let us know if you have any questions. We're always happy to be of help! Most importantly...HAVE FUN!!