Hello!

M

Myah

Original poster
I tried for so long to come up with some sort of eye catching title, but, I'm not creative whatsoever when it comes to titles!

Anyways hi! My name is Myah, I'm a twenty year old college student studying psychology! I've been role-playing for so long, I don't even think I could fully tell you how many years. I like to think of myself as somewhere between semi literate, and advanced. I always only ever play in third person!

I have a job, I volunteer at a local hospital - and I'm in my second year of college, so time is a little constricted for me sometimes - but I still manage to respond at least a couple times a day! I love writing, it's an incredibly fun and relaxing hobby of mine.

All that boring stuff out of the way - I look forward to meeting everyone and potentially role-playing with some of you! 'n I hope everyone reading this has a good day ♡

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Hi Myah! Welcome to Iwaku!

Always fun to meet another college student sharing the same hobby as me. How do you even make the time between school and roleplaying? Whatever the case, glad to have you here. If you ever need help with anything or have any questions, please ask!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Maggie and Myah
Hi Myah! Welcome to Iwaku!

Always fun to meet another college student sharing the same hobby as me. How do you even make the time between school and roleplaying? Whatever the case, glad to have you here. If you ever need help with anything or have any questions, please ask!

Thank you! Honestly, at this point, I'm not even sure! I'm in everyday, but only until certain times, so maybe that's how! It's my second year though, and things are starting to pick up and get harder - so I guess we'll see!

Welcome to Iwaku Myah! There are plenty of us juggling busy lives and role playing when we can. There are a lot of patient people around, I'm sure you'll find someone!! Have a look around the forums and get settled in and let us know if you have any questions. We're always happy to help. Most of all HAVE FUN!!