hello ⚘

K

kuwu

Original poster
Hey there!
I'm a 'Facebook refugee'-- for the entirety of my writing experience, I've written on Facebook alone, and aside from the struggles of losing accounts, over the years the quality of the writing community there has gradually deteriorated. So with my muse dying out and myself losing hope, I've decided to come onto other roleplaying sites in hopes of making writing fun again!

It is important to me while writing is having an interactive partner who will actively fangirl discuss with me, as I love thorough stories and characters-- and, although I'm a tad shy I do appreciate the friendships that can be made while writing with people!

All of this being said, I hope you'll welcome me here! If you'd possibly be interested in roleplaying, message me!

Otherwise, if you'd simply like to gush over similar interests, I'm interested in Skyrim, Pokemon, Criminal Minds, Supernatural, Red Dead Redemption, and Animal Crossing!
I'm also obsessed in love with KPOP, specifically Monsta X, ATEEZ, Bang Yongguk, Villain, and I'm slowly getting into BTS and Stray Kids! ⚘

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Welcome to Iwaku! Kudos for writing on facebook! I try to only use facebook as infrequently as possible, or I tend to get emotional...either depressed or angry.

Anyway! I'm glad you've found us. Settle in and let us know if you have any questions, we're always happy to help. HAVE FUN!!

Reactions: kuwu
@PoetLore thank you so much!! I understand what you mean--! I used to be able to write nonstop, regardless of anything! And using Facebook has really destroyed my muse! I'm hoping to bring it back to life here, and I really appreciate your welcome!

@fudgecakez xghsadvvsghd 💖

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: fudgecakez
[IMG alt="PoetLore"]https://data.iwakuroleplay.com/avatars/s/22/22167.jpg?1514852959[/IMG] PoetLore thank you so much!! I understand what you mean--! I used to be able to write nonstop, regardless of anything! And using Facebook has really destroyed my muse! I'm hoping to bring it back to life here, and I really appreciate your welcome!

Awww....I'm so sorry! I find facebook to be a very harsh and hateful kind of place. I can't imagine putting anything I've written there, so I applaud your bravery. I do hope your muse feels safe here and comes back to you quickly!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Oh no not facebook! O: I'm glad you found an actual roleplay site to play on now! Your experiences should hopefully be a lot more fun and rewarding!

• Thank You