hello ⚘

kuwu

ness
Original poster
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week
Writing Levels
Advanced
Genders You Prefer Playing
Primarily Prefer Female
Hey there!
I'm a 'Facebook refugee'-- for the entirety of my writing experience, I've written on Facebook alone, and aside from the struggles of losing accounts, over the years the quality of the writing community there has gradually deteriorated. So with my muse dying out and myself losing hope, I've decided to come onto other roleplaying sites in hopes of making writing fun again!

It is important to me while writing is having an interactive partner who will actively fangirl discuss with me, as I love thorough stories and characters-- and, although I'm a tad shy I do appreciate the friendships that can be made while writing with people!

All of this being said, I hope you'll welcome me here! If you'd possibly be interested in roleplaying, message me!

Otherwise, if you'd simply like to gush over similar interests, I'm interested in Skyrim, Pokemon, Criminal Minds, Supernatural, Red Dead Redemption, and Animal Crossing!
I'm also obsessed in love with KPOP, specifically Monsta X, ATEEZ, Bang Yongguk, Villain, and I'm slowly getting into BTS and Stray Kids! ⚘

PoetLore

HuggleMugger
INTERN MODERATOR
DONATING MEMBER
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts A Day
My Usual Online Time
After lunch (noon - 2:00), and evenings after 8:30
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Adaptable
Primarily Prefer Female
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
I can do either. I do prefer that there be a goal, but I like letting the charaters dictate what happens.
Favorite Genres
Romance, Fantasy, Tudor, Historical, Magical
Genre You DON'T Like
Gore, Vampires, Horror
Welcome to Iwaku! Kudos for writing on facebook! I try to only use facebook as infrequently as possible, or I tend to get emotional...either depressed or angry.

Anyway! I'm glad you've found us. Settle in and let us know if you have any questions, we're always happy to help. HAVE FUN!!

Reactions: kuwu

fudgecakez

the stars spell out your name
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Primarily Prefer Male, No Preferences
passive-aggressive sksjsj
Favorite Genres
romance
yaoi/shounen-ai
fantasy
horror
mystery
psychological
adventure
action
noir
sci-fi/cyberpunk/steampunk
Genre You DON'T Like
furry
Hm
I feel an odd sense of deja vu...
sksksks
hi and welcome to iwaku !
monsta x are practically my lifeline and i think it goes without saying that im bts trash lol
i hope you like it on here !

kuwu

ness
Original poster
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week
Writing Levels
Advanced
Primarily Prefer Female
PoetLore PoetLore thank you so much!! I understand what you mean--! I used to be able to write nonstop, regardless of anything! And using Facebook has really destroyed my muse! I'm hoping to bring it back to life here, and I really appreciate your welcome!

fudgecakez fudgecakez xghsadvvsghd 💖

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: fudgecakez

PoetLore

HuggleMugger
INTERN MODERATOR
DONATING MEMBER
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts A Day
My Usual Online Time
After lunch (noon - 2:00), and evenings after 8:30
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Adaptable
Primarily Prefer Female
I can do either. I do prefer that there be a goal, but I like letting the charaters dictate what happens.
Favorite Genres
Romance, Fantasy, Tudor, Historical, Magical
Genre You DON'T Like
Gore, Vampires, Horror
PoetLore PoetLore PoetLore PoetLore thank you so much!! I understand what you mean--! I used to be able to write nonstop, regardless of anything! And using Facebook has really destroyed my muse! I'm hoping to bring it back to life here, and I really appreciate your welcome!
Awww....I'm so sorry! I find facebook to be a very harsh and hateful kind of place. I can't imagine putting anything I've written there, so I applaud your bravery. I do hope your muse feels safe here and comes back to you quickly!

• Bucket of Rainbows

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
ADMINISTRATOR
Roleplay Invitations
Not Taking RP Invites at this Time
My Usual Online Time
10AM - 10PM Daily
Oh no not facebook! O: I'm glad you found an actual roleplay site to play on now! Your experiences should hopefully be a lot more fun and rewarding!

• Thank