Hello!

E

Eccentric

Original poster
Hello, I'm new to this site, and I was recommended by a friend. I came here looking for someone to roleplay Bluepulse with (Bart Allen/Jaime Reyes from DC). Feel free to message me.

Hello :D Welp, the Young Justice hype train is back on the rails thanks to the new season coming out soon, eh?

If you're looking to find an RP, why don't you make a thread in the Partner Connections forum? Best place to lay out a plot idea and see who snaps it up! If you got any questions feel free to ask! And welcome to Iwaku!

Ah, I hope I'm not late to the welcome train! If you ever have questions, I'd be glad to help with them :D

Ah, thank you! I don't think I have any questions, but I'll keep that in mind

Hello :D Welp, the Young Justice hype train is back on the rails thanks to the new season coming out soon, eh?

If you're looking to find an RP, why don't you make a thread in the Partner Connections forum? Best place to lay out a plot idea and see who snaps it up! If you got any questions feel free to ask! And welcome to Iwaku!

Oooh, that helps a lot! And yeah, I'm super hyped for the third season!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Spekkun
Oooh, that helps a lot! And yeah, I'm super hyped for the third season!

Me too :D I'm hoping so much that Wally West returns! I love Bart but Wally was my favorite Season 1 character xD

Reactions: Eccentric
Mine was Kaldur, but yeah, the speedster family are great!