Hello.

P

Psαlm

Original poster
I'm not much of a talker, so sorry 'bout that.
I'm Psalm, hello hello, an anti-social seventeen year old who's secret wish is to help everyone. i struggle with self-esteem
I joined because I enjoy writing, but I also loved the concept of forum roleplaying. I've only ever roleplayed on phone apps, mostly Virtual Space and other communities similar to it, so coming to a forum is a drastic change for me. Too, I am not an experienced roleplayer, so sorry if you ever end up with me as a roleplay partner.

In the mean time, one of the things I enjoy doing more than writing (sorry guys) is composing and arranging. As a piano player and a person with trained ears, I've come to like this work the most; I can help people by creating music and I can express myself through music better.
If you don't mind the self-promotion-
I usually arrange piano songs, but I dabble with other instruments.
One of the most popular songs I've arranged is Blu by Ryuichi Sakamoto.
The most demanded anime song I've arranged is from Violet Evergarden, an OST titled Torment.

Sometimes I like an arrangement from someone else that I put my own sheets to it (because I can't find it and want to play it, or others want it played).
I recently arranged an arrangement of a piece from KIngdom Hearts, Hikari by Utada Hikaru. Check it out here!

Aaaand if you'd just like to listen to the crappy compositions I've made, here are two.
I'm more proud of Carnival than I am with The Forest, mostly because I've gotten more praise on it-

Anyways, I do this stuff for free. Anyone who wants free arrangements of songs that don't have sheets, please PM me or comment.
i mean, i do kinda want revenue for this but i'm not old enough for AdSense Revenue from google so it's free
for now
cough

Anyways, hit me up in PMs if you'd like to do some simple roleplays.
I'll probably get around to replying tomorrow, though, because I just finished an arrangement and it took years.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Welcome <3

Reactions: Psαlm
Hello Psalm :D welcome to Iwaku!

While I've never roleplayed on a mobile app, I used to do almost all of my writing on a mobile phone (for three months, actually). I did NOT like it, so I tip my hat to you, sir, for that is quite the feat!

Also, I envy you ;w; I love the piano, its such a beautiful sounding instrument (the best in my opinion 8D). That's so cool!!!

Reactions: Psαlm