Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
M-F after 4 PM MST, Weekends any time of the day!
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Modern, magical, medieval, school, romance, dystopia, superhero action
Hi everyone! I am AliceFalling! I was actually a member quite a few years ago, but have been inactive for a long time now. I suppose my account was deleted! Haha! (If not, oops. And please help) I have recently decided to rejoin because I am working on doing more things for myself. I have spent the last three years dedicated to my work IRL and have kind of lost myself. So I have picked up a few hobbies that I used to do, and the last thing on my list was to write more! I figured what other way to write then to rejoin Iwaku? So here I am!

I am super excited to be back, although I am a bit lost in the website. So I will have to explore and learn more!

Also, I have seem to have forgotten how to add that someone else uses my computer (I forgot my cousin uses it every now and then, although I don't think she is active anymore) So if anyone can point me in the direction of how to add her, that would be great!

Anyways, I am super excited to be back here. I am not sure what else to say about myself other than how happy I am to be back to writing! I will now have to look for a good RP to join! Yay! Suggestions welcomed!

Welcome back, Alice! As a returning member myself, it's nice to see that others are still coming back to this site as well. I hope you enjoy your stay!

Welcome back to Iwaku Alice :D I hope this time ya stick around for good!

We did just go through an update, but it's not radically different! Don't worry, this Getting Started guide will help you...well...get started! It's like a nice little mini-tour for the site!

To add someone else, you simply go to account details :D and then to Household members, which is alllll the way at the bottom!

Thanks guys!! I am super happy to be back! I think I am slowly getting a hang on everything again!

And thanks for letting me know how to add someone!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Spekkun
That's awesome :D glad to hear it!!! And no problem :3 if you have any more questions don't be afraid to ask!