• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Venere

Original poster
Hello~ my name is Venere!
Venus in English! So you can call me whichever
I am 17 going on 18 but I don't mind what age you are as long as you have constant posts, grammar, and decent length posts.

About me
Like I had said before I am 17 going on 18, so I will be an adult soon! (According to this site at least haha) I am going to be a senior in high school, so when schools days come back around I will not be on as much! I am also poor in health so I may seem off some days or not on at all.
I am pretty flexible when it comes to rping new things but if you keep doing something that makes me uncomfortable I will leave our rp.
I also am very mothering so if anyone needs someone to talk to I am always here for you! Just name a PM *Serious* and I will answer immediately <3

ROLEPLAY DOs and DONTs
This will just be a small list of things that I will love you for following!

DO
>Ask me questions!
>Tell me if somethings wrong
>Add in input
>Share ideas with me

DONT
>Not follow my 'personal details'
>Play my character
>Tell me you will write multiple posts then only send me 2-3 small paragraphs
>Be a douche

ROLEPLAY: about me
This will be a list of things more organized incase you haven't looked at my personal details!

>I ONLY do one x one role-plays
>I consider myself to be an advanced writer and I expect the same from you.
>I write multiple small, large, and novel like posts and I expect the same from you.
>I prefer to play female but I enjoy playing male just as much, It will just take me longer to get creative!
>I do MxF, FxF , F or M x A but not MxM

>My no-gos involve futas and traps
>I am a passive
>My genre don't are fantasy and action

I hope my lists weren't too confusing! :) If you have any questions PM me or comment to this thread and I'll get to you as soon as possible!

Welcome to Iwaku, Venere! Glad you decided to join us, and just in time for your birthday, too! Here, I want you to have this welcoming cookie :cookie:. I'd also like to wish you happy roleplaying! Enjoy.

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Venere
Welcome to Iwaku, Venere! Glad you decided to join us, and just in time for your birthday, too! Here, I want you to have this welcoming cookie :cookie:. I'd also like to wish you happy roleplaying! Enjoy.
Dankie! You are too kind *devours cookie*

Hello! I would like to do a roleplay with you and welcome to the site!

• Love
Reactions: Venere
Hello! I would like to do a roleplay with you and welcome to the site!
Okay! :) take a look at my other thread so you can see my one x ones and then PM me if you're interested in anything or have another idea! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.