Hello!

S

Salamander

Original poster
Hello everyone! I am new to this site but I have rped for about 6 years. I came here as the site I generally rped on died and well i'm looking to continue writing great stories with other people!

Hello, and welcome to Iwaku! Pity to hear your last place died down. Hopefully, Iwaku can fill that place for you. As always, feel free to ask the staff or consult the FAQ if you want to know something. See you around!

Welcome to Iwaku, Salamander! Don't hesitate to drop me a message if you want to chat or have any questions. I also suggest checking out the NCP for some extra assistance. What genres or themes do you like to incorporate in your RPs?

Sucks to lose a site, but very glad that you found Iwaku! Feel free to ask anyone with a red name questions if you get a bit lost, and don't forget to take your complementary cookie :cookie: before you go. Enjoy your stay!

Welcome to Iwaku, Salamander! Don't hesitate to drop me a message if you want to chat or have any questions. I also suggest checking out the NCP for some extra assistance. What genres or themes do you like to incorporate in your RPs?
Than you! I shall look into that. Generally I like Fantasy role plays as well as ones based off of books. I am best when dealing with either human hybrids, werewolves, wereowls, you name it. I am best with dragons though and have gone so far as to create my own world with them.

Generally I like Fantasy role plays as well as ones based off of books. I am best when dealing with either human hybrids, werewolves, wereowls, you name it. I am best with dragons though and have gone so far as to create my own world with them.
Fantasy roleplays are quite popular, so you shouldn't have much trouble finding several of those-- fantasy is one of my favourite genres, too. Oh? Creating your own world is pretty neat. Is it a world exclusively of dragons or are the dragons the majority? If you feel like sharing, that is. c:

Fantasy roleplays are quite popular, so you shouldn't have much trouble finding several of those-- fantasy is one of my favourite genres, too. Oh? Creating your own world is pretty neat. Is it a world exclusively of dragons or are the dragons the majority? If you feel like sharing, that is. c:
I don't mind sharing! In my world, dragons are the minority, numbering only a few thousand, and have remained hidden on their Island of Eden, based off the hidden garden from biblical scriptures.