Hello.

C

Cacoethes

Original poster
Hello. I'm not new to rping, but I haven't done so in a while (okay, so maybe a while is only a month and a half, but that still seems too long).

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Eru
Heya there :D Welcome to Iwaku! A month and a half, eh? Well, this is a good place to get ya back in the game. I recommend checking out the Partner Connections for some good 1x1s or, if group roleplays are more yo' thang, Group Advertisements! Plenty of awesome stuff in both categories. Hope you enjoy your time here :3

Welcome aboard! Glad to see that you chose Iwaku to get back into roleplaying. Check out the Newbie Care Package for some sweet goodies and a helping hand if you'd like, and feel free to ask anyone with a red name questions if you get stuck. We'll help you out no problem.

Have a cookie :cookie: and enjoy your stay!

Hey! A month- and-a-half can be a long time, depending on what went down. Welcome to Iwaku! Let me know if I can do anything for you. Do you have any favourite genres or themes to RP?

Welcome to Iwaku Caco! If I go a week without writing something I start to feel oddly disjointed and out of sorts, so I totally know what you mean!! You'll find lots to write here and a ton of ways to expand and grow as a writer! Let us know if you have any questions, as we are always glad to be of help. Settle in and HAVE FUN!!!!

Hello!

If you've had these thoughts bouncing around like excitable bunnies with no outlet to let them roam free, a month and a half can feel like forever! Judging by your shiny blue name, I'm going to take it you're finding your way around pretty well so far but if you have questions or need a hand the staff and members alike here and friendly and helpful so don't be afraid to ask!

Welcome to Iwaku! And welcome back to roleplaying! Even if its been a month and a half lol