Hello!

P

Peony

Original poster
I am Peony and I'm new to this website. If you're interested in long, plot heavy roleplays, I'm your gal. :)

Hey Peony! Welcome to Iwaku. I am indeed interested in long, plot-heavy roleplays. However, since I reply at somewhere slight faster than molasses speed, I don't think I'm the ideal candidate for you. Nonetheless, if you want to chat or have any questions to throw my way, don't hesitate. Cheers!

p.s. your avatar is very appealing.

Reactions: Peony
Welcome to Iwaku, Peony! I know for a fact there are plenty of people who would be thrilled to plan an expansive roleplay with you. Check out Partner Connections and I'm sure you'll find somebody.

Take a cookie, and if you have any questions, please ask!

Reactions: Peony
Hey, Peony! Welcome! You sound like the type of roleplayer who is right up my alley. Also, I really like your avatar. If you end up having any questions about the site or its navigation, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're all here to help.

Hi there Peony, welcome to Iwaku! Long, plot-heavy roleplays are like candy to me, so it's neat to have that in common :D I hope you're able to find some folks to write with who share your interests! In the meantime, as the others have said don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions at all - we're more than happy to help out with whatever you need :)

Welcome aboard, Peony :) Glad to have ya! Enjoy!!