Hello!

W

Wraith

As the title says, hello! I am someone who is trying to get their degrees and find a purpose in their life. I spend most of my days on the internet and writing for my online classes. I joined this site because it gives me another place to improve my writing. However, I have been roleplaying for awhile now so I have the basics down. Hope to see y'all around.

(: Hello and welcome. Glad you're here on our little corner of the internet, Wraith. If you end up having any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. What sort of roleplays do you enjoy?

Welcome aboard, Wraith. I'd say you came to the right place-- plenty of rps, plenty of fun writing competitions, and even more fun writing exercises to play around with if you're up to it.

Take this cookie. If you have questions, please ask! Enjoy.

Welcome Wraith! There are a lot of great writing tools here, if you check out the Creative content section of the main page you will find many lessons, helpful guides and writing prompts to get your mind working and inspire you to stretch yourself. If you have any questions, let us know. We are glad to help. Settle in and HAVE FUN!!!

Welcome aboard Wraith! Glad to have ya :) and good luck with those degrees! Happy roleplaying!