Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

baconx2

Original poster
Been looking around the site and it seems interesting. I'm not sure what to expect from this site,but if I could get one medieval fantasy rp with a diablo-esque tone or a one piece rp. I'd be a happy camper.

Welcome Bacon. Best username ever. Hope you're enjoying the site! If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Hello, Bacon! (: Welcome. I'm not familiar with the fandoms listed, but I know medieval roleplays are extremely popular. I also know anime is super popular, as well, so I doubt you'll have any trouble finding interested partners/groups. If you do end up having any questions about the site, please don't hesitate to reach out! :D

Welcome Bacon. Best username ever. Hope you're enjoying the site! If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
I see you too, are a man of culture! Also I sure will if something comes up. :)
Hello, Bacon! (: Welcome. I'm not familiar with the fandoms listed, but I know medieval roleplays are extremely popular. I also know anime is super popular, as well, so I doubt you'll have any trouble finding interested partners/groups. If you do end up having any questions about the site, please don't hesitate to reach out! :D
Ahhh you don't know what you're missing out on! But good to know both types of rp are popular here. Maybe one day I'll get my dark fantasy rp going. :3 With flap jacks, and hookers---wait you know what? Forget the whole thing. *grumbles*

Reactions: Nav
Welcome to iwaku Bacon! Oh lots of people around here are into dark fantasy. If you put up a partner request our a group brainstorm idea I'm sure you will have people interested. If you need any assistance let us know!

Welcome to Iwaku, Bacon! I used to play Diablo II with my family quite a bit, and I still remember parts of it...I should play it again sometime o.o Dark fantasy is definitely popular here, so hopefully you find some good partners soon!

We also have a nifty guide to Getting Started if you haven't checked that out yet ^.^

I see you too, are a man of culture! Also I sure will if something comes up. :)

Ahhh you don't know what you're missing out on! But good to know both types of rp are popular here. Maybe one day I'll get my dark fantasy rp going. :3 With flap jacks, and hookers---wait you know what? Forget the whole thing. *grumbles*
*puts on uncultured swine party hat*

Welcome to iwaku Bacon! Oh lots of people around here are into dark fantasy. If you put up a partner request our a group brainstorm idea I'm sure you will have people interested. If you need any assistance let us know!
That's fantastic news. But what is a group brainstorm? On previous sites it's pretty much an unspoken rules that you cultivate your own ideas and then react to others. e.e

So on iwaku brainstorming together is common place?
Welcome to Iwaku, Bacon! I used to play Diablo II with my family quite a bit, and I still remember parts of it...I should play it again sometime o.o Dark fantasy is definitely popular here, so hopefully you find some good partners soon!

We also have a nifty guide to Getting Started if you haven't checked that out yet ^.^
R slash diablo was alive and well last time I checked. My teenage years were consumed by d2. So much lost sleep, even a failed class or two. Good times :) Right now my inspiration was reignited by glancing at the black road Wikipedia.

I think I have. Maybe sorta. Lemme check >.>
*puts on uncultured swine party hat*

*whispers* Don't tell them I'm a Charlaton. I don't eat bacon very often.*whispers*

• Love
Reactions: Nav and Joan
That's fantastic news. But what is a group brainstorm? On previous sites it's pretty much an unspoken rules that you cultivate your own ideas and then react to others. e.e

So on iwaku brainstorming together is common place?

There's a forum Group Brainstorming and RP Search where you can post an idea to see who's interested. And I think most people like to plot together, though sometimes in groups there is a lot more world building involved so only a few or one person runs the show. Check it out and see what you think.

• Love
Reactions: baconx2 and Joan
Hiya there baconx2 :D Welcome to Iwaku! :confetti:

Hope you're having an easy time adjusting to Iwaku! As many have mentioned about, we have the kinds of rps you're looking for as well as many more!

Anyway, I hope you have a good fruitful time here, and if you haven't already, check out this cool link. :bsmile: Newbie Care Package: We'll Help You!

There's a forum Group Brainstorming and RP Search where you can post an idea to see who's interested. And I think most people like to plot together, though sometimes in groups there is a lot more world building involved so only a few or one person runs the show. Check it out and see what you think.

Hiya there baconx2 :D Welcome to Iwaku! :confetti:

Hope you're having an easy time adjusting to Iwaku! As many have mentioned about, we have the kinds of rps you're looking for as well as many more!

Anyway, I hope you have a good fruitful time here, and if you haven't already, check out this cool link. :bsmile: Newbie Care Package: We'll Help You!
I've already checked the brainstorming section a little bit,but not extensively yet. Basically I just read a few ops lol. As for the newbie thingy, I will be checking that out later. Thanks a bunch :)

Status
Not open for further replies.