Hello!

Quick question, how many knows the series "The Nanny"?

• I do!

• What?

• I googled it just now.

• I saw it when I was little.

• What? (if one what wasn't enough)

• Nope!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Karesthari

-
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Romance, Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, a lot more.
I'll be fair, I'm not very new anymore (as my blue name would imply) but I have only been chatting and stuff with the one who introduced me to the site in the first place so far. Thus, I figured I small introduction could be good!

Fast facts:
I'm 19 and I've been roleplaying since I was about 14. Iwaku seems cool, I get lost in the forums though and I roleplay a lot of different themes and such but I've tried to fix my profile to say all that. Also, when I'm excited about an RP I'm prone to sit and awkwardly surf around the site until I get replies. I'm also currently studying to be a teacher so sometimes I get swamped with IRL-stuff.

List of favorites:
Favorite band atm: Simple Plan and/or Twenty One Pilots
Favorite actor: Ryan Reynolds, Helena Bonham Carter
Favorite book: The Maze Runner (I HAVEN'T READ THE WHOLE SERIES)
Favorite book series: Harry Potter
Favorite TV-series: The Nanny, it's older than me but I still love it.
Favorite (*cough*overused*cough*) word: Also, However, Furthermore
Favorite game atm: Lucius
Favorite game series: The Dragon Age series (I've played all of them, I'm not on the templars side but I get it.)

I'm pretty awkward... but hi!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: PoetLore and Eru
Hey there, Panda :) Glad to meet you!

• Love
Reactions: Karesthari
Welcome Panda! It's so great that you already had a friend here. I came in cold turkey but I have found that the people here are so helpful and all around wonderful. I'm sure you will too. And hey, I think all of us are awkward in one way or another, so you should fit right in with the rest of us! ~smiles~

Anyway, settle in and get a feel for things and let us know if you have any questions. We are here to help. HAVE FUN!!!

• Love
Welcome to Iwaku, Panda! I was invited here by a friend as well o.o Who invited you, if I may ask?

• Love
Welcome to Iwaku, Panda! I was invited here by a friend as well o.o Who invited you, if I may ask?
It was Matizze who invited me! ^_^

Reactions: Joan
Status
Not open for further replies.