Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Thorison1080

Hi! I ussualy RP on Wattpad and Fanfiction.Net, but I have decided to branch out. I hope this site isnt as confusing as the others.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
:) Welcome, Thorison! Glad you decided to give us a shot! It can take a little to get adjusted to the site, but that's what we're here for :) To help you get around and answer any questions you might have, so you can settle in nicely and get to RPing !!

Hiya Thorison! Welcome to Iwaku! :confetti:

The site can be a little confusing at first but never fear, we're here to help, and I see you've already applied for the Newbie Care Package! Looks like you're on the right track already!

Welcome to Iwaku, Thorison! New sites can be a bit confusing at first, but it looks like you're already working on getting some help with that, so that's good! ^.^ If you haven't checked out Getting Started yet, it can also be super helpful with familiarizing yourself with the site.

What genres do you enjoy?

• Useful
Reactions: Greenie
Nah, Iwaku's pretty easy to get around once you get the hang of it. If you find yourself overwhelmed, however, feel free to ask a question of anyone with a red or light blue name.

Of course, the care package is the best way to start. So do check that out!

Anyway, welcome aboard, and take this cookie.

Welcome to Iwaku, Thorison! New sites can be a bit confusing at first, but it looks like you're already working on getting some help with that, so that's good! ^.^ If you haven't checked out Getting Started yet, it can also be super helpful with familiarizing yourself with the site.

What genres do you enjoy?

Thanks. Also I like romance, fantasy, dark, and...does smut count?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Joan
Welcome Thorison! We have wonderfully helpful and friendly people here, I'm sure if you have any questions one of us can help you. Please let us know if you need help, and as suggested above you can go the the newby care package and request a mentor/guide to take you personally under their wing. Settle in and HAVE FUN!

Hello and welcome!
To echo everyone else, I think that things start to get easier after a little looking around but if you need a hand , there are tons of friendly faces willing to help.
Happy roleplaying!

Status
Not open for further replies.