Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Canadian Cat

Original poster
Hello, I have no idea what im doing.

The getting started thread told me to make a post here and introduce myself and stuff. I am also told that if I make posts I cant turn my name blue, which means I become +1 smarter or something. So hello. If you can't tell I am Canadian and I am a Cat. Or do I just like cats? Honestly I can't tell the difference anymore. So here I am, just a simple Canadian Cat posting a thread in a place I was told to post a thread. That's pretty much my life story right there.

See you on the flip, or flop, side,

~Canadian Cat

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: PoetLore and Eru
Hallolo friend! Glad to see you made the trip over! ^^

Reactions: Canadian Cat
I didn't know Greenie had a twin. This is surreal.

Welcome aboard the SS Iwaku! Litterboxes are not currently available, so I ask that you be patient while we fix that little oversight. In the meantime, do take a look around: the Newbie Care Package is a good place to start.

Oh, and have a cookie. Enjoy!

Welcome to Iwaku ;) Hope you're settling in alright. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Hello, Canadian Cat! Welcome! :D I think you and @Greenie may really get along. I am certain you will earn your +1 intelligence, but you have to keep rolling... er... posting... a bit longer. What sort of roleplays do cats enjoy?

Meowdy there my fellow Canadian, Welcome to Iwaku! :confetti:

Lovely to see another Canadian cat aboard the Iwaku ship! I dunno about you, but I think you can totally be a cat who likes cats! *flicks tail*

Seriously though, it's great to have you here! I noticed you already checked out the Newbie Care Package, so that's a purrfect! You can also check out this super pawsome guide by @Elle Joyner which hopefully answers most of your questions!

Getting Started!

Enjoy your stay here!

Welcome to iwaku! This is the cutest welcome yet!! So much cuteness...

Ahem..anyway...settle in and make yourself at home! If you have any questions please ask, we are here to help. Also, breathe...this is a fun place!!

Hi there, newbie friend! I just noticed that you had an intro too.
I'm glad to see that everyone made sure that you met Greenie already!
(She's lovely, and a Canadian who loves cats).

Status
Not open for further replies.