1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Modern, horror, fantasy/urban fantasy, action, adventure, crime
Figured I'd introduce myself. I'm IceWater, a name I picked because we're in the middle of a humid heatwave over here and my God are my icewater bottles my friends right now.
I'm 23, I'm in college and I've been roleplaying for about 11 years now. Aside from that I draw and paint quite a lot.

Nice to meet you all!

Welcome to Iwaku, IceWater :) It's pretty intensely humid, here, too!

Anywho! Glad you found us :) Hope you're enjoying the site so far - If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Thank you! I'll keep that in mind.

Welcome to Iwaku! Where I am, it can't seem to make up it's mind if it's summer or not. We've been bouncing from 58 degrees to 91 and back. Makes for rough battles with the cold monster. If you have any questions, feel free to ask away, we are here to help! get settled in and HAVE FUN!!

And if you ahven't already done so, check out the Newbie Care Package for some great free gifts!

Thanks!
Yeah, that was the case over here as well, the past few weeks. Now it's just unbearably hot :')

Checked the package and I think it's a neat feature, but I think I got this; post-sheet coding and image-editing are hobbies of mine, so I usually just mess around with that myself until I'm happy with it ^^

Hallo there, IceWater! Welcome to the site! c:
Glad to have you here, and to hear you're fighting that heat with icy water bottles.

You mentioned that you draw and paint a lot? Do you have anything a curious person might be able to go and peek at online anywhere...?

Thank you!
The icy water bottles are truly the last bastion of hope in this weather.

And definitely! I opened an art thread here, but my Deviantart is where all the stuff is also stored.
I use more platforms, but I'm most active on DA, since the community makes advertising commissions so much easier.
http://virtuxa.deviantart.com/

• Love
Reactions: Eru
Hey, IceWater! Welcome to the site :D I see the welcome brigade has already began to shuffle in, but if you have any questions... don't hesitate to ask! I totally understand how you've been feeling about the heat. We've been hit here pretty bad, too, and I've definitely not been drinking enough water. Yikes!

Thank you!
Yeah, drinking enough helps so much, but it;s also so easy to forget when you're pretty busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.