Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cassie-Roll

Original poster
Hello everyone! I joined this site months ago but am finally putting it to use! Gah, I don't really know what to say um...

My name is Cassie (obviously), I'm 20, I work as a waitress and am on summer break.

If you're interested, here are my big ships right now:

Fullmetal Alchemist: Ed/Al

My Hero Academia: Bakugou/Deku

Descendants of Darkness: Tsuzuki/Hisoka

Youtubers: Pewdiepie/Cryaotic

Soul Eater: Soul/Kid

Welcome, Cassie. :D No worries on the what-to-say bit, lots of people aren't really sure and just end up saying hellos and getting bombarded with them in their turn. :D I confess I am not a shipper of any of those things (and not really a fandom RPer in general) but :heart: My Hero Academia and Soul Eater are a couple of my favorites! (especially Soul Eater) I look forward to seeing you around!

• Love
Reactions: Cassie-Roll
Good morning, Cassie! Glad you're enjoying the site :) I was a waitress for a few years once upon a time... My feet feel for you! Anywho! Welcome and happy roleplaying :)

• Love
Hello, Cassie! Welcome! (: I used to waitress over summers way back when. I sometimes miss it, then I realize I don't. XD

• Love
Welcome aboard, Cassie. Officially, that is! Enjoy your break here at Iwaku and have a cookie.

• Love
Thank you everyone! And oh gosh so many people know the pain of being a waitress!! Rip to all our feet! >.<

But thank you again!! I look forward to being a part of the site!

Welcome Cassie! Always wonderful to see a new face! If you have any questions please let us know. We are here to help!!

Anyway!! Get settled in and have FUN!!

• Love
Welcome to Iwaku, Cassie! I hope you're managing to find your way around. (≡^∇^≡)

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.