Hello :)

J

jaajdbfd

Original poster
What nicknames do you like to be called? Whatever suits you.

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya? I am a boy, and I am 15.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay? Fantasy, Magical, Medieval, Apocalyptic. (I think I included them all, check my resume :D)

What kind of characters do you usually play? Any character really, as long as it suits me haha

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs? Space Kittens, only because they are cute.

Hi there guy with a username that makes me wonder if you are a spam robot, but you made a post about roleplay, so now I am just confused and alarmed! 8D

Welcome to the community! I think I will name you.... hmm... JAAJ! 8D

Hi there, new member!
I am also curious about your username - does it mean something that's not immediately apparent? Is there an awesome storytime with it? Tell us!
Also, welcome to Iwaku. I'm usually Kitti, dressed up as Encantado for the lovely month of October.
Get cozy with the place, check community hub in the forums or the tab Community 101 on the toolbar for helpful info.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

WELCOME TO IWAKU!
Your UN is cool. :D
Hope you enjoy your stay here, it's one of the friendliest RPs around.

*stares at username while squinting* hmmm, I sense a disturbance.

Oh well, I'm D'evil the friendly neighborhood daemon. And you shall be my victim. And I shall name you Ja. If you have any questions, comments, concerns, tacos, or cookies, hit me up. I'll be waiting. MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. *cough cough cough*

*pushes Diana down a well* I love you Diana.

Hello there JABADABA! YES! That's what I came up with when I first glanced at your user :3
Welcome to the community ^^
I'm Vanilled and if you need any help please let someone know :3