Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shakaai

Oh wow.... this is so different. Hello, I am Shakaai, or Shaka, or Shak, or what ever else you would like to call me ^^ I just joined this site.. and.. I am glad to see how loved and taken care of it is!! I came over to here from a site called YD, which doesn't have the same care and love this site has it seems.

There have been issues the other site, and I was at such a loss of where to go, I didn't wish to be 'ousted' from that site since I didn't know others. However I was kindly pmed about this site, and I am happy to be here ^u^ ... I will certainly need time and possibly help to ensure I don't 'break' the site access on my phone while trying to just find my way. I only have my phone to get online with.. but I am online very often! I love to rp in all forms.. 1x1 and group, fantasy, medieval, scifi, horror, MxM, and plain hetero.. most times I am down for just about anything when it comes to rp, all you need to do is ask : )

I personally like to write stories and poems, love to read, swim and dive, read manga and watch anime, and video games are my life, i especially love Legend of Zelda in all it's forms. My favorite color iz blue and if you ask.. I will happily tell you the funny and slightly embaressing tale of how my user name, Shakaai came to be.

Glad to have joined this site, and hope to rp with you all and chitchat soon...!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
Hi Shaka, welcome! (: I see you already found the Newbie Care Package, that's great! If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to ask. :D We're glad you're here!

Welcome to Iwaku, Shak! Sorry I missed you on Tuesday! :) Hope you're having a great time so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.