Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

spacepunk

Hi there! My name is Rachel. I'm not very good at introductions, so I'm going to attempt to keep this short and sweet.
  • I'm 17 years old
  • I'm an avid writer and have been creating stories since I was 5 years old
  • I've been roleplaying on and off for several years now
  • I love video games although I'm really bad at them
  • I want to be a creative writing major when I go to college
  • I'm probably gonna be one of those crazy cat ladies that never gets married and has like 20 cats when I get older

I look forward to getting to know some of you and I can't wait to start roleplaying!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
Welcome to Iwaku. Always nice to see someone looking to have a bit of fun around here. Here, have this cookie and enjoy your stay.

Hello Rachel :) welcome aboard! Hope the site is treating you well. Happy roleplaying!

Hi there Rachel, welcome to Iwaku! Glad to see another crazy cat lover around! *shakes hand enthusiastically*

You sound like a fun person, so I'm sure you'll get right into the groove here with the rest of us weirdos. ;) We have all kinds of roleplayers, roleplays. Seek and you shall find. If you need any help, make sure to ask! You can check this nifty link out -> Newbie Care Package if you want a little extra help!

Have a great time here!

Welcome, Rachel! Glad to have you aboard. (: If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask at any time!

Well hi. Looking forward to getting to know you better as well. :) My best friend and I plan to end up two crazy old spinsters with 5 cats and a newfoundland, ourselves, so go for it, man. You do you. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.