Hello ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hissy_Fit

This may be one of the only times I post on a forum.. But saying hello is a good way to make friends right?

I guess I'll introduce myself as Hissy. I go by they/them pronouns and don't really like to get personal. I'm pretty new to roleplaying and I'm looking for people on a similar level to me, which is why I left the old site I was on. Hopefully I can find a few here.

My posts are sweet and to the point when I'm roleplaying. I usually play female characters but can also do around the spectrum, usually of the pushy and unstable sort. For the most part you can find my info on my roleplay resume(?).
I enjoy roleplays with::
- Supernatural (vampires, wicca, lycanthrope, ect.)
- Apocalyptic or post apocalyptic
- Fantasy worlds full of evils
- Alternative universe​

And am part of the following fandoms::
- Wings of Fire
- The Talon saga
- Vampire Diaries
- Twilight
- Invador Zim
- Danny Phantom
- Warrior Cats/Guardians of Gahoole
- Gravity Falls​

I perfer playing origional characters in these worlds instead of playing cannon characters, but I am not opposed to it.

I try my best to add push along but I also get stuck a lot and need help. My spelling can be somewhat bad and I only blame my bad memory for that. I like to be open with people about how I'm feeling with the writing so sometimes I can be a bitch. Just call me out.

With this information set off into the world I hope I may be able to find a few non invasive kindred souls to roleplay with.

Reactions: PoetLore
Welcome ! If you haven't had a chance to check out the newby care package, please do so! I'm sure you'll find this is a friendly , helpful place. There are tons of writing exercises and groups to join! Have fun!!

Welcome to the site :) So nice to meet you!

Hello and welcome, Hissy! (: I thoroughly enjoyed your avatar. Im a huge fan of snakes, myself! I used to own a few, including a Ball Python. When I left my former country, I had to rehome them. Alas, I would very much like to own more snakes again in the future.

Anyways, without further ado, welcome! Your interests seem plenty diverse, so I can't imagine you'll have any trouble at all finding partners/groups that will interest you. That being said, if you need help getting started on the site, you should try checking out the Newbie Care Package You can get free help and swag to get you started. (: If nothing else, it's definitely worth a quick visit to see if anything there interests you.

Though, if you have questions, please don't hesitate to ask. You've come to an extremely friendly and helpful community, so don't feel out of place or nervous. ^-^

Posting here definitely gives you friends~ There's actually quite a lot of people who tend to frequently greet newbies! :D <3

So. . . Welcome to our awesome community Hissy <3

As PoetLore said, don't be scared to check out the Newbie Care Package as it offers you a bunch of freebies and a guide that you can pester for a whole month ^^ It can very well turn out to be your very first friend here on iwaku! :D

And since you got this nice introduction with your interests in writing and stuff up you can totally check out the PARTNER CONNECTIONS to post a thread where you basically look for other people with similar cravings/interests and are comfortable with your writing level :D <3

If you're looking for some more "behind the scenes" kinds of things *cough cough* smut *cough cough* you can post your request here https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/forums/redstar-connections.380/ ^^!

Oh also. . .Danny Phantom is like a part of me xD I was so hooked up on that show, absolutely loved it xD <3

I could totally rewatch it one day I guess :X <3

Anyway! Happy writing Hissy! :D

Well hi there! Welcome to iwaku. I'm not sure what you mean by "similar level" but I hope you'll enjoy roleplaying here. I confess I'm not much into RPing fandoms or that type of fantasy myself, but I'm sure you'll find lots of people who would love to RP with you in those genres. A lot of us are also pretty shy and personal (I am myself), so I'm sure people will appreciate your desire for privacy. I look forward to see you around the site and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to give me or any other staff or interns a poke.

Thank you so much everyone for your kind and welcoming words. I will definately check out this newbie care thread. :)

Welcome Fit!

As Nav said earlier I'm a fan of snakes as well, particularly reticulate and ball pythons since I'm relatively new in the concept of owning snakes and I find the ball pythons to be quite adorable. If you need anything I'm always around to help and roleplay if ya want. Feel free to shoot me a pm anytime.

~Icey

Welcome to iwaku, Hissy!

Status
Not open for further replies.