Hello!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Euthalia

Original poster
Hi everyone,
I'm Kei (not my real name btw :P) and I'm here to get back into the world of roleplaying. I used to roleplay a lot a couple years back and recently felt the need to want to get back into some old hobbies i enjoyed. I hope to write with committed roleplayers and make some friends along the way :)

Hello there Kei! :D

Welcome back into the world of roleplaying then! :D I'm sure it's super happy to have you back as a member, and we're even happier to have you as a new member to our community! :D

If you want you can check out the Newbie Care Package as it offers you a guide for the first month of your membership here on iwaku that you can poke and probe for any questions or troubles you might have about the site, though it can also simply be your first friend here! :D <3

I'm sure you'll find plenty of both committed and friendly roleplayers here! Actually, I'm going to be as bold as to guarantee it! :D <3

Happy writing Kei! :D <3

• Thank You
Reactions: Euthalia
Hullo there! I hope you can find friends and good RPers here in this community as I have. :) Welcome to iwaku and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me or any other staffers. Also it might be good to check out the Newbie Care Package stickied at the top of the New Arrivals forum. It's so that newbies can get a guide and sparkly art pieces! xD

• Thank You
Hey, Kei! Welcome to Iwaku! :-)

Reactions: Kei
Welcome Kei! You came at a great time. The site was just updated and its looking super awesome. Go ahead and head over to PARTNER CONNECTIONS so you can begin your RP search. I'm sure you'll find some pretty great partners and get started on RPing.

Enjoy!

• Thank You
Welcome, Kei! I know what you mean-- roleplaying has a way of pulling you back no matter how long you try to stay away. Well, I hope you find what you're looking for with us. I'm sure you will. Here, have this cookie as my welcoming gift to you.

Welcome Kei! I'm sure you'll find that Iwaku is full of wonderful, creative people that are both welcoming and helpful! I know I've made a lot of friends in my short time here! Good luck and have fun!!

Hello Kei, welcome!

I see the welcome brigade has already started its descent upon you-- haha. :P As you can see, we're a pretty friendly and welcoming bunch. Anywho... glad to see you're getting back into roleplay/writing. What sort of roleplays do you think you'll be looking for?

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome I really appreciate it. :D
@Nav I'm usually up for anything. I used to do a lot of group rp's back when the whole zombie apocalypse thing was popular :P but the genres I enjoyed the most were either fantasy, action, and slice of life. I've also have been thinking of trying to participate in 1 on 1 rp's to see how well I would like it.

Reactions: Nav
Status
Not open for further replies.