Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bees

We're all mad here.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Hi, how are ya?

I'm Morrow and I'm new here so this seemed like the best place to start. I really look forward to getting to write with others because I haven't in quite some time due to being a student. So, hello all, I've only heard good things about this site and look forward to exploring it!

Hi, Morrow and welcome! What sort of roleplays do you enjoy?

Hey there Morrow! Welcome to Iwaku, I hope you're having a fun time exploring the place. There's a lot here to check out and participate in, and I'm sure you'll find much to enjoy! ^_^

If you need any help or have any questions, make sure to ask! Alternatively, you can also check out this nifty link! Newbie Care Package

Welcome aboard, Morrow. Here, take this cookie and have fun.

Hi, Morrow! Welcome to Iwaku. I hope you enjoy it here, the community is really friendly!

You heard good things about us? Tell me the names of those dudes to give them some N I C E W A R E S

Ahem, anyway! Welcome to Iwaku Morrow! Check out our Newbie Care Package for some free stuff to get you started here. Think of it as our site's welcome gift basket. I heard you get your own mentor staffer to aid you :^)

Have fun!

Hi there, Morrow!

Exploring the site is probably the best way to get familiar with it but like the others have said, if you need help, don't be afraid to ask. The staff is happy to answer questions or point you in the right direction for something. I'm glad that people had nice things to say about the site and I hope that you have a great experience on Iwaku with us!

Best of luck with the roleplays and the studies ~

Status
Not open for further replies.