Hello!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Elizabeth

Original poster
Hello everybody! From what you can see I am new here. I do have years of experience. I mean years. I come here form a couple other sites, sadly those sites seem to have gone under in the past few years. It was sad to watch them die. Ii hope this site is still very active and filled with a lot of totally awesome people. My username on her is Elizabeth, but I am mostly known as Kat. But you are free to call me what ever you wish. All in all I hope to have a good time.

• Love
Reactions: Dip
Hello and welcome Kat! Definitely understand the site dying thing... saw a couple die myself during my time as a roleplayer. From my experiences, Iwaku is plenty busy and active, so I don't imagine it going anywhere anytime soon. c:

Welcome to Iwaku! I really hope you like it here c:

If you happen to have any questions feel free to ask me, or anyone with a red or light blue name!

Hi! Welcome to Iwaku ^.^ we're a decently active bunch depending on where you look, so I hope you feel right at home and have fun here. The sites been undergoing changes but still has a huge userbase!

Welcome aboard, Elizabeth. Take this cookie and enjoy your stay!

Hello and welcome!

It is my opinion (though I might be a little bit biased) that Iwaku is just brimming with awesome people. If you need a hand with finding your way around the site, the Newbie Care Package that Vendethiel linked you is a helpful resource for getting you settled in with the site. There's also the Help Desk that you can peruse for answers (or ask questions) and a friendly staff wearing red names.

Happy roleplaying!

Status
Not open for further replies.