Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Saonriyu

I am Saonriyu. I am new in this forum and I am here to looking for new friends and interesting new stories to try out. I used to roleplay a lot a few years ago but stopped, so I have been considering starting up again. Please be kind to me.:heart::heart:

Welcome aboard! You'll find plenty of new stories to experience, I promise. Here, have a cookie.

Hey, Saonriyu! That's a very interesting name. (: Welcome!

Hi there and welcome to Iwaku! You've chosen a great place to start roleplaying again if I say so myself ^_^

If you need any help or have any questions, feel free to ask. You can also check Newbie Care Package for a little something extra!

Hey Saonriyu! Welcome to Iwaku! I hope you enjoy your time here. Make sure to glance at our rules and contact me if you are ever in the need of assistance or just generally looking for a writing partner! I am happy to help out.

Thank you very much! You are all so wonderful. I feel a lot more welcome already. I am a bit nervous about this but hopefully I will be able to stay around for long.

No need to be nervous. ^__^ what sort of roleplays are interesting to you?

I do any type of subject. I started out with fantasy, and modern is one I always end up doing. As long as there are many characters and and interest plot I am happy.

Nice! You should have no trouble finding lots of great stuff, then. (: There is definitely a lot of content here!

Hi, welcome to Iwaku! You'll find everything you need in no time :)

Hi and welcome!

I think that a lot of people take breaks here and there for various reasons - I don't think it's too uncommon at all!

You've come to the site at a pretty nifty time, too. We just held a roleplay contest to give a few roleplays their own little subforum, which means that these roleplays are just starting and ripe for players! If you look on the main page, they're under the Roleplay Realms section. The only exception to this is Ilium, which was there before the contest.

I hope that you have fun here!

Status
Not open for further replies.