Hello.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Auphe

Original poster
Hello, my name is Auphe and I'm 25.

I like rain, trees, music, reading, writing, long walks on the beach, poking dead things with a stick, and horror movies. I used to be a huge WoW addict, but have sense fallen off due to the content of the expansions. I'm also very familiar with D&D. I started role playing on yahoo and MSN chat and went from there. I am on another RP site as well, but it's not very active and more light based than I prefer, so I decided to supplement my role playing with another website.

I can play all gender types because my personal sex doesn't matter when it comes to imagination. (insert rainbow here.) I default to male characters. I can find something in all settings to suit me, but I prefer modern or historical. Darker is better in my wold view, it can be difficult for me to play a character that doesn't have, at minimum, a dirty little secret. There are many different ways to be introduced to darkness so the 'tragic past' type isn't all I use. Smut is something I can decently do, for any gender I play, but I don't do senseless smut. I also like to include current events into modern role plays, but I play both sides of the fence when I do. I don't go against my character to explain my personal side of a hot issue.

I'm hoping to be here for a while and find some people who don't mind exploring the least pleasant sides of nature. I value honesty and bluntness and won't wilt at the first sign of aggression. Promise.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: CrystineLucarnia
Ohhh you're interesting ^.^ I like this. We have a lot of the same general interests. Soul. Mates.

Welcome to Iwaku! :D

Welcome to the site Auphe! *Flings rainbows and fun charas your way* ^^ :confetti:

Thank you, Celestialis. I felt like I was typing out an intro to a NA meeting, so I'm glad you find me interesting. Soul mates? Already? I'm flattered, really. I'll do my level best to make it worth your time.

Oh, yes please Crystine. I can has all the fun characters? Not sure about the rainbows, though.... Then again I'm queer... So yeah. Bring on the rainbows.

Reactions: Celest
Hey welcome to Iwaku! Glad to see someone else values a character with a dark side, I myself like playing dark heroes. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. Again welcome to Iwaku! Oh and make sure to read the rules of the site if haven't already: Terms of Service and Rules | IwakuRoleplay.com

Hiya @Auphe and welcome to Iwaku, happy to have you here in our community! If you have any problems you need some help with, visit the HELP DESK and our Maintenance staff will be there to help you. ^^ I'd also like to recommend you take a look in our CONTENT | IwakuRoleplay.com sections and see if there are any guides or exercises you might find helpful!

I'd also love to see you around our GENERAL CHATTING forum, don't be shy and come talk with the rest of the community~ See you around!

Status
Not open for further replies.