Hello.

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Havoc

Original poster
Introduction, check.
Hello Iwaku or Iwakuroleplay, group, everyone I'm Havoc pleasure to meet you.

There are many things I enjoy doing in my free time, roleplay is one of them. I guess that's pretty much with everyone here right?
I have at least twelve years under my belt and many genres done. I've narrowed down the ones I really like in my roleplay resume I am currently working on. To name a few: Fantasy, Historical, Romance, and Horror. I am also comfortable playing both genders.

Sometimes I get inspiration for roleplay ideas from dreams. In fact, I had one recently I can surprisingly remember clearly. I plan to flesh it out more though.

Welcome to the site. Fantasy and horror? Interesting we may have to roleplay sometime. Enjoy your stay.

Welcome to Iwaku, Havoc! Please enjoy your stay~

I'm with you on dreams doing... something. I'm not so sure I'd say anything productive came from my dreams, but I've definitively felt really inspired from some of my oddest dreams lately. Never did anything with that inspiration, like I said, unless you count it having helped keep my drive for roleplay high.

Good luck fleshing it out more... I failed with my dreams. But you can always dream on while you're awake! Hope to meet you more sometime, probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.