Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rizuki

I'm very excited to finally get back into roleplaying and hope you don't mind that I'm a bit extremely out of practice.

I use to be a very avid role-player on another site but they completely changed their mechanics making it so you had to be invited to join a role-play and could no longer browse them. The fact that summer vacation just ended in addition to not roleplaying at all for at least a year has made my grammar a bit wonky so I'll be doing my best to practice and word build as to not hinder anyone.

My absolute favorite role-plays are ones in which a group of people (preferably supernatural) live together whether they are living I an apartment complex, shared home, dormitory, prison, etc. I enjoy playing male characters and my characters tend to give off an annoying older brother like feeling. I prefer slow building romances since they're easier for me then jumping right into a relationship.

That's about all I have to say for myself and thank you very much for reading this I'm very ecstatic to join this wonderful community.

Reactions: JadedWaifu
Welcome to Iwaku! c:

Status
Not open for further replies.