1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Hello

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Rizuki, Sep 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm very excited to finally get back into roleplaying and hope you don't mind that I'm a bit extremely out of practice.

I use to be a very avid role-player on another site but they completely changed their mechanics making it so you had to be invited to join a role-play and could no longer browse them. The fact that summer vacation just ended in addition to not roleplaying at all for at least a year has made my grammar a bit wonky so I'll be doing my best to practice and word build as to not hinder anyone.

My absolute favorite role-plays are ones in which a group of people (preferably supernatural) live together whether they are living I an apartment complex, shared home, dormitory, prison, etc. I enjoy playing male characters and my characters tend to give off an annoying older brother like feeling. I prefer slow building romances since they're easier for me then jumping right into a relationship.

That's about all I have to say for myself and thank you very much for reading this I'm very ecstatic to join this wonderful community.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Welcome to Iwaku! c:

3. Welcome, Rizuki! :D

4. Welcome Riz ~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.