Hello?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

elieglory

Original poster
hi! my name is Elie, and I'm a super new member to the site! I'll probably be posting a search thread later, but I figured it'd be a good idea to make an intro post as well.

like I said, the name's Elie, and I am a 21 year old that recent graduated from college with two degrees (ayo). I work two part time jobs, one of which I just started and the other of which I'm planning on leaving soon (long story lol). I live with my boyfriend, my little sister, and a friend, but I'm usually pretty free.

I've been roleplaying since I was about 10 years old, started on Gaia. I've actually met two of my very good friends there, but the quality of roleplaying there is just...well, I've pretty much outgrown it, so to speak. my roleplaying style is a lot more fancy and better written than this post (I'm lazy in all things but my actual writing!), and I can do anywhere from 200 words to 5000, depending on my partner and the plot. I'm also an avid video game player, and my current obsession is the Dragon Age games. I just played through all of Origins and I LOVED it! I've played a lot of other stuff, but I can detail that in my search thread eventually.

soooo...yeah! sorry, I'm not super good at introductions, but here I am! :D

Reactions: JadedWaifu
hello fellow new person, can we be noobs together? ;-;

yes omg hello fellow noob and new friend ;o;

You did a lot better than me! Haha welcome ~

Never played Dragon Age... Do you like fighting games? ~ ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.