Hello ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LadyNova0

Original poster
hello my name is nova and im new here but pleas fell free to hit me up for a rp at any time ^o^

110.gif

Well hello there, Miss Nova! I hope you enjoy yourself and find lots of great rps here at iwaku. If you ever need any help feel free to contact any mod with a red username. Also, feel free to read up on our FAQ or Help sections for more information. I hope you have a great day!​

Greetings, new person. Welcome to the wonderful world of Iwaku; where roles are played, and people generally aren't awful.

If you're looking to Roleplay, there are a couple of avenues to take. You can either: Set up a Request thread, you can start looking at other people's request threads, or you can browse the Forum lists for Roleplays that catch your fancy. There are sections dedicated to Group Roleplays, One-on-Ones, or some more Risque content in the Redstar Lounge.

Enjoy your time here, and feel free to pester the Mods; it is their job, after all.

Also, you should totes look up the Discord channel, where lots of things happen. Talk to a Site Admin about that, as well.

Welcome to Iwaku, Nova! Nice to meet you. I'm Moody. Are you finding your way around the site alright? Need any help?

Hallo m'lady nova! ^o^

Status
Not open for further replies.