Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Cora_Ash, Sep 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. im not entirely sure what I'm supposed to do on this site or how to find a roleplay to join but oh well... Ummm so hi :)
  2. First of all, welcome to Iwaku! Finding a role-play here is pretty easy, especially when you know where you're going. You would go to OnexOne if you're seeking a single partner to role-play with, and Group Role-play/plotting if you want to join a group of creative buggers. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask if you have any more questions! ^^
  3. Hi, Cora! It looks like Vivian beat me to answering you. It looks like you have your resume all filled out and ready, so it just comes down to following Vivian's links to find something, or even make something yourself, if that's what you'd like! If you need help finding 1x1 partners, I could maybe help you out. =D
  4. Welcome to the site! >:D The best way to resolve confusion is EXPLORE AND PRESS ALL THE BUTTONS!

But not the one labled "explosives". O_O
  5. ... *pulls her finger slowly away from that one*
  6. Hey there, dear! We have a number of people willing to help you with anything you need, myself included, but since you seem a little lost and confused, it might be good for you to check out the two threads stickied at the top of this "New Arrivals and Departures" forum, because we kind of have it just for people like you, who are new and don't yet know their way around. We're glad you're here, and hope you like it here and find a great community with us.
  7. Welcome to the site!
  8. Welcome! Now go look for all the roleplays >:D
  9. Hello and good luck friend, it seems that our wonderful fellow members already have answers to your questions. I wish you the best of luck.
  10. Welcome to Iwaku Cora! You seem lost - check out this thread, it'll help! ♥
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.