Hello! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Peony

Original poster
Hiya, peoples of Iwaku~! c:
I've just joined (well, I did a few hours ago), and I just wanted to greet no one in particular ^^

(tbh I, um... I'm too awkward to start talking to any certain person atm o3o)
Hope I'll find a few friends :3
Anyways,
have a lovely day/night, anyone who's reading this! :D

Well hello shy poeny >:3 welcome to the community!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

tumblr_nn48c7LLZb1urhpq7o1_500.gif

Welcome to Iwaku, a place of imagination, creativity, and .... imagination! Here's to hoping you enjoy your stay here! As a fellow newbie, of course. :D

If you like anime roleplaying... please follow me. I'm not a stalker, I promise.

anime-wave.gif

• Love
Hiii! You will find lots of friends on Iwaku if you take a looksee. And there's also a lovely newcomer program to help you get even more friends. Yay friends! Welcome!

• Love
Heya! Welcome to Iwaku. ^_^ We like awkward here, so you've come to the right place!

• Love
Well hello shy poeny >:3 welcome to the community!

WELCOME TO IWAKU!!! ♥♥♥​

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

tumblr_nn48c7LLZb1urhpq7o1_500.gif

Welcome to Iwaku, a place of imagination, creativity, and .... imagination! Here's to hoping you enjoy your stay here! As a fellow newbie, of course. :D

If you like anime roleplaying... please follow me. I'm not a stalker, I promise.

anime-wave.gif

Hiii! You will find lots of friends on Iwaku if you take a looksee. And there's also a lovely newcomer program to help you get even more friends. Yay friends! Welcome!

Heya! Welcome to Iwaku. ^_^ We like awkward here, so you've come to the right place!
D'awwwww ^v^
Y'all are so nice, I can't even~ c;
I already feel welcome! Thanks so, so much!!

Reactions: Rainjay
Status
Not open for further replies.