Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Soli

Hi! I'm Soleli in full, but you can call me Soli for short. I have some experience roleplaying in other sites before, and was dragged her by mono poisoner to be honest. Come to think of it, she drags me into a lot of things. Including but not limited to: Mystic Messenger, Love Live!, Honeyworks, and Panaman. Those are the things I'm currently obsessed with thanks to her... If we share the same interests come talk! I don't usually bite.

Regardless, I look forward to meeting you all! I like drawing and meeting new people, the world is a big place and everyone is so unique. I'm sure I'll enjoy my time here, but I might need some time adjusting. Please take care of me!

@Soli
you are the sunshine to my love live!
and the zen to my jaehee
write your first love picture book with me
we don't need confession rehearsals
nor a solution to jealousy
I just need a good morning every friday
and a secret sunday date with canelé

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahhhh, I see a couple whose love and admiration for each other blossoms like an apple tree.

Nice to meet you. And welcome to Iwaku, tomodachi (my dear friend).

anime-wave.gif

Hello and welcome to the site! There are definitely worse places you could have been dragged.

I have no idea what half of those words are (but Panaman makes me think it might be the national hero of Panama).
Having a friend who already knows where things are is useful but if you encounter a problem, we have a place to go for help! The Help Desk .

Happy exploring~

@Weisenhart Nice to meet you too, fellow anime fan! Rem is best girl I refuse to believe otherwise

@Kitti Yep, everyone on this site seems so friendly! Thanks for the advice, I'll be sure to keep that in mind!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Hi and welcome, Soli! I'm glad you decided to join us. <3

Greetings, Soli! ^o^ welcome to Iwaku!

Status
Not open for further replies.