Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Soli, Sep 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi! I'm Soleli in full, but you can call me Soli for short. I have some experience roleplaying in other sites before, and was dragged her by mono poisoner to be honest. Come to think of it, she drags me into a lot of things. Including but not limited to: Mystic Messenger, Love Live!, Honeyworks, and Panaman. Those are the things I'm currently obsessed with thanks to her... If we share the same interests come talk! I don't usually bite.

Regardless, I look forward to meeting you all! I like drawing and meeting new people, the world is a big place and everyone is so unique. I'm sure I'll enjoy my time here, but I might need some time adjusting. Please take care of me!
  2. @Soli
    you are the sunshine to my love live!
    and the zen to my jaehee
    write your first love picture book with me
    we don't need confession rehearsals
    nor a solution to jealousy
    I just need a good morning every friday
    and a secret sunday date with canelé

with context ver (open)
    #2 monopoisoner, Sep 3, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2016
  3. It's so smooth I love it
  4. Ahhhh, I see a couple whose love and admiration for each other blossoms like an apple tree.

Nice to meet you. And welcome to Iwaku, tomodachi (my dear friend).

5. Hello and welcome to the site! There are definitely worse places you could have been dragged.

I have no idea what half of those words are (but Panaman makes me think it might be the national hero of Panama).
    Having a friend who already knows where things are is useful but if you encounter a problem, we have a place to go for help! The Help Desk .

Happy exploring~
  6. @Weisenhart Nice to meet you too, fellow anime fan! Rem is best girl I refuse to believe otherwise

@Kitti Yep, everyone on this site seems so friendly! Thanks for the advice, I'll be sure to keep that in mind!
    • Love Love x 1
  7. I am glad to have found a member of the Cult of Rem. May her smile shine upon us.

8. Hi and welcome, Soli! I'm glad you decided to join us. <3
  9. Greetings, Soli! ^o^ welcome to Iwaku!
  10. WELCOME TO IWAKU!!! ♥♥♥​
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.