hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cosmic

Original poster
hi there! i've been waiting for open sign-ups forever

i'm cosmic and i've been writing for about 4 years now, roleplaying for maybe 2-3. i'm pretty young but i think i'm at least decent at writing. i try to be mature but admittedly i can be a bit childish at times, feel free to call me out on it because i'm doing my best to change that.

my interests include k-pop and anime atm, though my interest in anime is sadly fading a bit. roleplays with k-pop and anime are the ones i am drawn to most of the time, but i do try to broaden my horizons.

i hope to make lots of friends on this site!

Welcome to Iwaku! I'm so happy to see more k-pop people joining. ;v;

Hiiiiii! 8D Welcome to the shoooow!

tumblr_mtmm3q9UM31qizuuho1_500.gif

Welcome to Iwaku fellow K-Pop lover!
It's always great to see more joining. c:
You'll love it here, make yourself at home!​

Welcome! Your wait has paid off heheheh. Hope you have a great time here and if you're not sure of something or need help, don't hesitate to talk to a Staff member-- We're the red guys! Have fun!

Welcome to Iwaku! Hope you like it here~

hi there! i've been waiting for open sign-ups forever

i'm cosmic and i've been writing for about 4 years now, roleplaying for maybe 2-3. i'm pretty young but i think i'm at least decent at writing. i try to be mature but admittedly i can be a bit childish at times, feel free to call me out on it because i'm doing my best to change that.

my interests include k-pop and anime atm, though my interest in anime is sadly fading a bit. roleplays with k-pop and anime are the ones i am drawn to most of the time, but i do try to broaden my horizons.

i hope to make lots of friends on this site!
Howdy howdy, Cosmic! Welcome to Iwaku. =D Man, you must be super patient to have waited for us to open. ♥

You sound like a really cool person. It's nice meeting someone else who's trying to self-improve. *offers a fist bump*

Howdy howdy, Cosmic! Welcome to Iwaku. =D Man, you must be super patient to have waited for us to open. ♥

You sound like a really cool person. It's nice meeting someone else who's trying to self-improve. *offers a fist bump*
Welcome to Iwaku! Hope you like it here~
Welcome! Your wait has paid off heheheh. Hope you have a great time here and if you're not sure of something or need help, don't hesitate to talk to a Staff member-- We're the red guys! Have fun!
tumblr_mtmm3q9UM31qizuuho1_500.gif

Welcome to Iwaku fellow K-Pop lover!
It's always great to see more joining. c:
You'll love it here, make yourself at home!​
Hiiiiii! 8D Welcome to the shoooow!
Welcome to Iwaku! I'm so happy to see more k-pop people joining. ;v;
thank you for the warm welcomes everyone!!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Cheek
Status
Not open for further replies.