1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

hello!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by cosmic, Sep 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hi there! i've been waiting for open sign-ups forever

i'm cosmic and i've been writing for about 4 years now, roleplaying for maybe 2-3. i'm pretty young but i think i'm at least decent at writing. i try to be mature but admittedly i can be a bit childish at times, feel free to call me out on it because i'm doing my best to change that.

my interests include k-pop and anime atm, though my interest in anime is sadly fading a bit. roleplays with k-pop and anime are the ones i am drawn to most of the time, but i do try to broaden my horizons.

i hope to make lots of friends on this site!

2. Welcome to Iwaku! I'm so happy to see more k-pop people joining. ;v;

3. Hiiiiii! 8D Welcome to the shoooow!

4. [​IMG]

Welcome to Iwaku fellow K-Pop lover!
    It's always great to see more joining. c:
    You'll love it here, make yourself at home!​

5. Welcome! Your wait has paid off heheheh. Hope you have a great time here and if you're not sure of something or need help, don't hesitate to talk to a Staff member-- We're the red guys! Have fun!

6. Welcome to Iwaku! Hope you like it here~

7. Howdy howdy, Cosmic! Welcome to Iwaku. =D Man, you must be super patient to have waited for us to open. ♥

You sound like a really cool person. It's nice meeting someone else who's trying to self-improve. *offers a fist bump*

8. thank you for the warm welcomes everyone!!

• Bucket of Rainbows Bucket of Rainbows x 1
  9. Welcome to Iwaku Cosmic!! ♥♥​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.