Hello~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Renn!
2cs8jns.png

I realize this welcome is super-duper late, but hey, at least it's here, hahah!
Anyways, I know you've already made use of our 'Newbie Care Package' thread and that's fantastic!

To give you a little more help, here are some threads I think you'd enjoy checking out -- if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
Help Desk - HELP DESK
Interest Checking & Creation - INTEREST CHECKING & CREATION
Seeking One on One Partners - SEEKING ONE ON ONE PARTNERS
Terms & Rules - Terms of Service and Rules | IwakuRoleplay.com
BB Codes - BB Codes | IwakuRoleplay.com

♥♥​

Welcome to Iwaku land of the insane totally normal people, if you wish to be a productive member of society please check out the Interest Check to find Roleplays or Roleplay Help & Discussion of you want to get or share RP advice.

If you wish to join the ranks of the Glorious delinquent shit posters (like moi) please check out General Chatting to engage in Jolly Co-operation!
I'm super clunky when it comes to trying to figure out HTML and other fancy things so apologies for bland looking posts
As are most of us. :P
Some might not want to admit it though.
Fortunately I don't scare easily, so we're all good there!
Should I take this as a challenge?
I feel like if I did the Staff would lecture me for scaring the new comers.
I just don't have the skill to figure out similarly attractive avatars.
You could check out the Media Shop and make a request.
And thank you! I'm really looking forward to being here, honestly. It seems like a very well put together site and once I manage to figure out navigating it I'm sure I'll find a good home here!
You will... When the site isn't down from updates. :P
Those only tend to be once every few months though and are pretty fast (like a day or so).

And we always got stuff like Discord, CBox and Movie Streaming events going on in the meantime.
I'm a super big fan of the changeable layouts in terms of brightness. Makes my life worlds easier.
Personally I like the added green I can do. :3

Hey Renn!
2cs8jns.png

I realize this welcome is super-duper late, but hey, at least it's here, hahah!
Anyways, I know you've already made use of our 'Newbie Care Package' thread and that's fantastic!

To give you a little more help, here are some threads I think you'd enjoy checking out -- if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
Help Desk - HELP DESK
Interest Checking & Creation - INTEREST CHECKING & CREATION
Seeking One on One Partners - SEEKING ONE ON ONE PARTNERS
Terms & Rules - Terms of Service and Rules | IwakuRoleplay.com
BB Codes - BB Codes | IwakuRoleplay.com

♥♥​
Ah thank you so much! I'll be sure to check out all of those - most especially the interest checks and the seeking page! And thank you so much for the warm welcome!
Welcome to Iwaku land of the insane totally normal people, if you wish to be a productive member of society please check out the Interest Check to find Roleplays or Roleplay Help & Discussion of you want to get or share RP advice.

If you wish to join the ranks of the Glorious delinquent shit posters (like moi) please check out General Chatting to engage in Jolly Co-operation!

As are most of us. :P
Some might not want to admit it though.

Should I take this as a challenge?
I feel like if I did the Staff would lecture me for scaring the new comers.

You could check out the Media Shop and make a request.

You will... When the site isn't down from updates. :P
Those only tend to be once every few months though and are pretty fast (like a day or so).

And we always got stuff like Discord, CBox and Movie Streaming events going on in the meantime.

Personally I like the added green I can do. :3
I fear you wouldn't be able to rise to such a challenge, honestly - I am legitimately pretty damn hard to scare off, especially when geared against such measures. But yeah I bet that wouldn't quite mesh with the 'be kind to our new people!' message I've seen floating around here.

I will be sure to do that ! Though... I think an icon is actually included in the newbie package? I just have to decide on what I want and find images etc., for it I think?

...we have movie streaming events?

I fear you wouldn't be able to rise to such a challenge, honestly - I am legitimately pretty damn hard to scare off, especially when geared against such measures. But yeah I bet that wouldn't quite mesh with the 'be kind to our new people!' message I've seen floating around here.
So basically, wait two months and THEN try to scare you off the site? :P

*Challenge eventually accepted*
I will be sure to do that ! Though... I think an icon is actually included in the newbie package? I just have to decide on what I want and find images etc., for it I think?
That newbie package wasn't a thing when I posted that. It was a very sudden move (or just hush-hush among staff) that showed up out of the blue by surprise. :P
...we have movie streaming events?
Not officially, but a lot of the more active Iwaku members (including Staff) will set it up and will have it get advertised in the announcements "Things you can do when the site is down" list.

Hello and welcome to the site ^_^
Thank you~ I'm glad to be here!
So basically, wait two months and THEN try to scare you off the site? :P

*Challenge eventually accepted*
Still not really sure you'll manage it. Especially given the emphasis on shit posting ah-hah
That newbie package wasn't a thing when I posted that. It was a very sudden move (or just hush-hush among staff) that showed up out of the blue by surprise. :P

Not officially, but a lot of the more active Iwaku members (including Staff) will set it up and will have it get advertised in the announcements "Things you can do when the site is down" list.
Thanks for letting me know! I'll be sure to keep an eye out for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.