Hello~

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Renn Skye

Original poster
Hey!
I'm Ember/Renn and I'm new here but not to roleplaying, brought over by a friend on here (obviously, as open registration doesn't exist for this site for a few more days). I'm super clunky when it comes to trying to figure out HTML and other fancy things so apologies for bland looking posts - I'll try to make up for it with vividly detailed writing!

Anyway, it's nice to be here and I look forward to meeting many of you and finding new wonderful roleplay partners to write with.

Well then. Don't let my avatar scare you away.

Welcome to the site. Enjoy your stay and have fun.

Aaand.. Your name is catchy, I like ;)

Fortunately I don't scare easily, so we're all good there! I just don't have the skill to figure out similarly attractive avatars.

And thank you! I'm really looking forward to being here, honestly. It seems like a very well put together site and once I manage to figure out navigating it I'm sure I'll find a good home here!

Thank you! Honestly I got it years back and it just kinda stuck. Yours makes me think of Haikyuu, though largely just because that's been on the brain lately.

Haha.. Anyhow, that's good. The site just had a major update, and the layout changed among its design. It's similar to what it was before but now, it's much better.

Play around, check the Iwaku rules, and I'm sure in no time, you'll be able to navigate through the site with ease.

I will! Thanks so much~ I'm definitely hitting up that newbie package because it seems both super helpful and incredibly generous of you guys.

I'm a super big fan of the changeable layouts in terms of brightness. Makes my life worlds easier.

Reactions: Akashi
Welcome to Iwaku!

Thank you!

!!! You signature art thing has /links/ embedded in it! How?

Hello Renn, welcome aboard! :D

Hey there~ Thank you very much! Ah this site as a whole seems really cool!

Welcome!
And I'm one of those people who like bland looking posts :P
I hope you have fun!

Welcome!
And I'm one of those people who like bland looking posts :P
I hope you have fun!
Oh awesome! So I'm not alone in that~ I always just feel mildly incompetent when it comes to these things because of how nice some look ah-hah.

I find that formatting takes too much time and generally things are easier to read without ^_^

I can see it being helpful for some stuff? Character sheets, for example, are way easier when you can do that... sectiony thing where you click on one part and then the next?

*Waves* Welcome, Welcome!! Hope you have a great time here^^

*Waves* Welcome, Welcome!! Hope you have a great time here^^
Ah so many hellos! I don't think I've gotten this many on a joining a new site thread in a very long time!

Hey!
I'm Ember/Renn and I'm new here but not to roleplaying, brought over by a friend on here (obviously, as open registration doesn't exist for this site for a few more days). I'm super clunky when it comes to trying to figure out HTML and other fancy things so apologies for bland looking posts - I'll try to make up for it with vividly detailed writing!

Anyway, it's nice to be here and I look forward to meeting many of you and finding new wonderful roleplay partners to write with.
Welcome tooooooooooooooooo the Iwaku site

Status
Not open for further replies.