hello

S

scarlet night

Original poster
kinda nervous to rp, but my friend kinda told me how. although i am still not sure how. hope i'm accpted by those with more experince though. :yay:

Welcome to iwaku ^^

Here's some links for you to help you get started :)

If you want to find one x one partners then you go to one x one requests and start searching there by either posting a new topic where you ask after partners or by answering on others requests ;)
If you are into mature roleplays then you first have to ask permission to get into your specific mature area (All over 18 joins 18+ and all under 18 joins the other one) And once an admin have accepted you into the group then you can go to the roleplay section of the mature are. (If you don't like mature roleplays then you don't have to be there ofc.)
For group rps there are
modern, fantasy and sci-fi sign ups, where you can either post your idea or read others ideas and join in.
You can also jump into an rp in the
jump in section or do your own jump in roleplay, no bio is required if the GM hasn't said anything else.
And at last, in roleplay talk you can discuss a idea you have and see if someone is interested before you post it in the modern, fantasy or sci-fi section.

Also we have a general chat where you can chat a lot :) And you can join groups to find people that share the same interest as you ;)

Hope you find your way around on iwaku and if you have any questions about the site then it's just to ask in thecommunity hub or an admin (people with blue usernames) ^^

Oh and this can be good to read if you haven't already :3

And the roleplay academy can be good for you since your new to it :)

Heya, Scarlet! Don't be nervous, we're all family here. ^^
And we'll help you out too!

So if you have trouble with something or want some additional help, you can always request a mentor in the Academy.

Have fun!

Welcome to Iwaku, Scarlette! I am Iliana!

It's alright if you're nervous! That's what I'm here for! If you need any help or have any questions, ask me or any other Staff Member! We'll be sure to point you in the right direction! But, for the time being, relax and enjoy yourself!

You can even stop by the
cbox and give everyone a hello!