Hello.

L

LimaMikeAlphaOscar

Original poster
What nicknames do you like to be called? I like to be called T-Dog, but whatever someone els comes up with is fine by me.

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya? I am a male, 20 years old.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay? I'm fine with just about anything, but my favorite would have to be fantasy.

What kind of characters do you usually play? I play characters that are strong, good spirited, and energetic.

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs?I prefer wolf packs.

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~! My favorite song right now is Frontline by Pillar.

Welcome T-dog :) Hope you like iwaku so far even though you have only been a member for a short while ^^

Heres some useful links if you haven't already learned your way around iwaku ^^

If you want to find one x one partners then you go to one x one requests and start searching there by either posting a new topic where you ask after partners or by answering on others requests ;)
If you are into mature roleplays then you first have to ask permission to get into your specific mature area (if you are 18 or over then you join 18+ if you are younger than 18 then you join under 18) And once an admin have accepted you into the group then you can go to the roleplay section of the mature are. (If you don't like mature roleplays then you don't have to be there ofc.)
For group rps there are
modern, fantasy and sci-fi sign ups, where you can either post your idea or read others ideas and join in.
You can also jump into an rp in the
jump in section or do your own jump in roleplay, no bio is required if the GM hasn't said anything else.
And at last, in roleplay talk you can discuss a idea you have and see if someone is interested before you post it in the modern, fantasy or sci-fi section.

Also we have a general chat where you can chat a lot :) And you can join groups to find people that share the same interest as you ;)

Hope you find your way around on iwaku and if you have any questions about the site then it's just to ask in thecommunity hub or an admin (people with blue usernames) ^^

Welcome to Iwaku, T-Dog!

I see you like fantasy roleplays like I do. I also see that Red has already provided a whole slew of helpful links, so there's no need for me to do the same. I will however give you one for Iwaku's Academy where you can participate in various challenges and writing exercises. You can also sign up for a mentor, if you would like help with your roleplaying in any way.

I hope you enjoy your time here with us! If you need some questions answered or anything like that, feel free to ask any of the Staff Members and we'll help you out!

Have fun!

T-Dog, eh? Alright works for me!

Greetings! Hello! Welcome to Iwaku!

I'm that one pirate who's always running around, and also another one of our helpful staff members!
So, come find me if you need something.

Have fun!