Hello (:

S

ShadowOfAGirl

Original poster
Hello all!

Well, I'm new here..like very new. I am also am in need of some help *worried gulp* I'm looking for 1x1 role plays..though I have no idea how to find them and go about this? Would anyone care to help? (:​

Welcome to iwaku ^^

If you still haven't found your way around here's some links ;)
If you want to find one x one partners then you go to one x one requests and start searching there by either posting a new topic where you ask after partners or by answering on others requests ;)
If you are into mature stuff then mature requests is a good place ^^ (That section is about to change now so don't forget to read the announcement about the changes.)
For group rps there are
modern, fantasy and sci-fi sign ups, where you can either post your idea or read others ideas and join in.
You can also jump into an rp in the
jump in section or do your own jump in roleplay, no bio is required if the GM hasn't said anything else.
And at last, in roleplay talk you can discuss a idea you have and see if someone is interested before you post it in the modern, fantasy or sci-fi section.

Hope you find your way around on iwaku and if you have any questions about the site then it's just to ask in the community hub or an admin (people with blue usernames) ^^

Good on yeah, redblood!

Yeah, what she said! XD I hope that helped you to some extent. I am Iliana, by the way. Welcome to the community!

If you need anything else, tap us Blue people and we'll assist you the best way we can!

You have been given some ubar awesome links!
One of which leads to the OneXOne's.

But, welcome to Iwaku and all of the fancy sort!

Hope to see you around soon!

Ah! Redblood has you setup!

Awesome.

Welcome to Iwaku.

I hope you enjoy your stay here and that those links are useful to you. =)

Enjoy your stay here and if you need any other assistance, please ask.

Good job, Red!

Welcome to Iwaku, Shadow! Red's links will help bring you to the different locations around the site. If you have any more questions or concerns, feel free to ask us. ^^