Hello!

J

Joker

Original poster
Came here from a wolf roleplay forum that had way to much out of character drama. Hoping to make some friends and stuff as well as roleplay. :D

What nicknames do you like to be called? Joker.

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya? Girl. I'm nineteen!

What's your favorite genres to roleplay? Modern? I really like to roleplay anything so...anything is good. c:

What kind of characters do you usually play? Oh boy. I got a knack for playing characters who are some kind of crazy/malicious in intentions and/or super gay but awesome! My main character (offsite) is a demon female named Jigsaw. c: Second is Jesta' who is her bff/underling but his personality is fun and, well, super gay lol.

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs? Wolf Packs for sure lol.

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~! WUB WUB WUB dubstep D;

Hey there Joker, welcome to Iwaku! I hope you'll find yourself comfortable here, despite us not being a wolf roleplay forum. (That's not to say one won't appear.) If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Hey there Joker, welcome to Iwaku! I hope you'll find yourself comfortable here, despite us not being a wolf roleplay forum. (That's not to say one won't appear.) If you have any questions feel free to ask!

I shall! Your sig is awesome btw. xD

Hello, Joker! I'm Hiro. Welcome to Iwaku!

I'm sure you'll find a wolf roleplay around somewhere and if not, you can always make one. I'm sure you'll find other members who enjoy wolves.

If you have any questions at all, don't be afraid to ask.

Have fun! ^^

Greetings, Mr. Joker! Welcome to Iwaku!

You'll make some friends for sure here, as well as find some awesome RPs. ^^
Your demon female named Jigsaw instantly reminds me of the Saw movies. O.o

Anywho! If you need help, contact me or one of us and we'll get you taken care of!

A wolf forum? Interesting!

Welcome to the community, Joker! I am Iliana and it's a pleasure to meet you! If theres anything you need, throw a sack of rocks at one of us Blue people and we will help you in anyway we can!

;_; Pleasebegentle...

Welcome to Iwaku and its great to have you here.

Please enjoy your stay here and have fun. ^^

Jigsaw's name actually did come from Saw. xD

Thanks everyone for the welcomes! ;^;

Hallo Joker, and welcome, welcome to Iwaku!

Selenite here, pleased to meet you. I love drama... but I hate it in my life.
Please, share the cookie of awesomeness!

cookie-recipes.jpg

See you around!