Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

XXIV

Original poster
Golly gee, this is familiar. I've been to roleplay sites using this same exact forum-maker quite a few times. Each one seems to have its own ins-and-outs, though, so I'm kind of sheepish on where to begin. Maybe I'll just lurk for a week or two, though that sounds boring :(

Anyway, this survey thing sounds really fun to me. I'll fill it out.

Q:What do you prefer to be called?
A: 24. It's real easy to type. Or THE LORD OF DARKNESS, but most people are uncomfortable with that for some reason ;P

Q:Boy, girl, or a mystery?
A:Based on my typing style, I've gotten everything from male to female to transsexual. I wasn't aware transsexuals had specific writing styles.

Q:How old are you?
A:In highschool. I hate this question, though, since I prefer more mature roleplays with good vocabulary and solid foundations. There's too much of a stigma on teenagers looking to try to emulate more advanced and boundless works.

Q:Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
A:Been online roleplaying since I was 9. It all started on ROBLOX. Good times.

Q:Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
A:I don't mind either way. I've done everything from organized post-by-post to chaotic in-chat roleplays.

Q:Sunshine and beaches or shade and air-conditioning?
A:The raining blood of my fallen enemies. Kidding. I prefer cloudy, maybe slightly foggy nights with glistening roads where you can see the rays of the streetlights glinting through the air.

Q:SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
A:So many. I'd like to be dishonest and say something by Strauss or Liszt, but the Kernkraft 400 sports remix. It's really catchy.

Yo, welcome aboard! Here, have a cookie (I've got tons) and enjoy your stay.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.