Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

featherleviosa

Original poster
Hello!​

My name is Kara, but feel free to refer to me as Levie (in accordance to my username) or any nickname that seems appropriate. I'm not picky.

I have about seven years of roleplay experience and am certainly not new to Iwaku -- though it's updated quite a lot since my last visit. As for roleplaying, I'm more interested in single partner as it provides me more freedom to debate and discuss plot with another person and is a lot less chaotic. (Plus it's a lot better for my hectic schedule.) Fantasy and Scifi are my favorite and explored genres, but I'm open to practically anything. With my roleplay resume
being up and ready, I'm open to potential RP suggestions.

I look forward to interacting with you all! c:

Welcome back to Iwaku Levie! hope you enjoy your stay~!

Reactions: featherleviosa
Welcome back. I'm new here myself, but it's always cool to see a returning "player". I don't know why that was the first term that popped up into my head.

Reactions: featherleviosa
Welcome back to Iwaku Levie! hope you enjoy your stay~!
Thank you! Also, nice icon. c:
Welcome back. I'm new here myself, but it's always cool to see a returning "player". I don't know why that was the first term that popped up into my head.
Thanks! Well, I hope you enjoy yourself as much as I did in the past. It's been a while since I've actually been active on the site, so hopefully this can get me back into the swing of things. c:

• Thank You
Reactions: GreenSea
Status
Not open for further replies.