Hello.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Ibara no Joō

Original poster
66A.gif

This is Alyssa here at the New arrivals and departures thread on iwaku roleplay where people don't just come here to write stories, they come here to live them. Hello I'm Alyssa and I'm 25 year old college student who works at my college's radio station as both one of the managers and one of the D.J's. My includes fashion, music and being a total diva (if that counts as a hobby :cutie:) .

My friend under the username Luminas, invited me here to help me get some more active rp partners. I've never rped before but I'm willing to give it a shot, if not maybe I'll make some friends.

Reactions: Luchi
66A.gif

This is Alyssa here at the New arrivals and departures thread on iwaku roleplay where people don't just come here to write stories, they come here to live them. Hello I'm Alyssa and I'm 25 year old college student who works at my college's radio station as both one of the managers and one of the D.J's. My includes fashion, music and being a total diva (if that counts as a hobby :cutie:) .

My friend under the username Luminas, invited me here to help me get some more active rp partners. I've never rped before but I'm willing to give it a shot, if not maybe I'll make some friends.
687474703a2f2f6936302e74696e797069632e636f6d2f6933743066732e6a7067

There you are sweetheart, I thought I scared you off, with my heartfelt invitation.

@Edward

Thanks a bunch

@Luminas

Yea, you almost did and then I find out that we can't have the same ip address, nice job with that memo. I messaged both @Diana and @Vay

Reactions: Kame
@Musiclesa

Sorry, Sorry, if anything happens, I'll let the mods know and everything will be just fine, unless it isn't...then whoops.

I'VE BEEN SUMMONED.

I mean Hello. O_O

Status
Not open for further replies.