1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Hello.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by LetsGoToWonderland, Sep 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am terrible at introductions and I never know what to type, so I am going to use the handy dandy questionnaire that the site provided at the top.

What do you prefer to be called? You can call me Julie, I guess.

Boy, girl, or a mystery? I'm a girl.

How old are you? I'm 18.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? I am new to the site, but I am no where near new to roleplaying. I've been roleplaying ever since I was 13, so I've been going at it for quite some time.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? I prefer a single partner.

Sunshine and beaches or shade and air-conditioning? Eh, it depends on my mood. But mainly shade and air-conditioning.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? The opening song of Lamento. Such a beautiful game, ah~

Well, I hope to roleplay with some of ya'll.

• You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
  2. @LetsGoToWonderland
    Welcome to Iwaku! Hope you enjoy yourself around here. If you have any questions let us know.

3. Welcome to Iwaku! Here, take a cookie and enjoy your stay.

4. Welcome to Iwaku! If you ever want to start a role-play, send me an inbox! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.