Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Maniacal Magpie

New arrival reporting in. :) I am a bit of a wallflower and terrible at introductions so I'm going to take the easy option and use the handy template provided at the top of this forum.

What do you prefer to be called? Any variation of my forum name would be fine. I tried to pick a shorter name but I couldn't think of anything I liked and wanted to stick with so.... Maniacal Magpie it is. Feel free to call me Mani, Maggie, Magpie or any other variation of it you wish. I don't mind.

Boy, girl, or a mystery? I want to say mystery but I'm not really all that mysterious...

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? I am new to the site, but I'm not new to roleplaying. My usual stomping grounds are MMOs like Tera, the Secret World or Final Fantasy XIV. Its been a long time since I did any forum based RP but the sheer flexibility when it comes to settings is what has drawn me to trying it out.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? I prefer single partner RPs but I'm not averse to group RP. I'm just usually too shy to jump into other people's without invitation and get lost easily when there are too many things happening at once.

Sunshine and beaches or shade and air-conditioning? I like sunshine and beaches but I much prefer air conditioning.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? Hmm... I've had Sing! by Blutengel rolling around in there all morning so I'm going to say that.

Last edited:
Welcome to Iwaku, Magpie! Want a cookie?

Welcome to Iwaku, Maniac. ♥ There are loads of opportunities here for one on ones. ^^ I'm not a big group player myself, or perhaps I just haven't found the right one. Good luck finding a story you love!

Status
Not open for further replies.