Hello(:

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nikol227

Original poster
I'm Nicole, and I would love to start RPing. I am a writer, and I am trying to get my creativity flowing again because I have kind of been in a rut. I used to RP back in the days that Twilight had taken over, so Most of my experience came from playing a werewolf. lol. Anyway, I am very used to writing the characters from my stories. One about regular kids in high school, and the other about magical teens, but now I think I need to be pushed out of my comfort zone! If any of you have an RP starting/ started that I can still join, that would be wonderful! Thank you!

Hey Nikol, I haven't started a role play yet. I'm gathering ideas together first before I do but you should check out either the jump in roleplay section or maybe the partner searches in any genre. I'm sure there are some open roleplays.

Hey and welcome! A great way to get those creative juices flowing is by doing some writing challenges or exercises in the Role Play Institute. They can be pretty fun and a great way to push you out of that comfort zone. Good luck!

Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. work really puts a crunch on my free time, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss an rp or even take a look at my group rp, please feel free to message me anytime! Oh, and please don't be offended by this copy and paste message, being usually crunched for time, i find that this works well, its quick and covers everything in one shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.