Hello(:

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nikol227

Original poster
I'm Nicole, and I would love to start RPing. I am a writer, and I am trying to get my creativity flowing again because I have kind of been in a rut. I used to RP back in the days that Twilight had taken over, so Most of my experience came from playing a werewolf. lol. Anyway, I am very used to writing the characters from my stories. One about regular kids in high school, and the other about magical teens, but now I think I need to be pushed out of my comfort zone! If any of you have an RP starting/ started that I can still join, that would be wonderful! Thank you!

S

Surrender To Hope

Original poster
Hey Nikol, I haven't started a role play yet. I'm gathering ideas together first before I do but you should check out either the jump in roleplay section or maybe the partner searches in any genre. I'm sure there are some open roleplays.

Mid

That one harlot
Posting Speed
1-3 posts per week, One post per week
Writing Levels
Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, medieval.
Hey and welcome! A great way to get those creative juices flowing is by doing some writing challenges or exercises in the Role Play Institute. They can be pretty fun and a great way to push you out of that comfort zone. Good luck!

D

Drake Vampiron

Original poster
Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. work really puts a crunch on my free time, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss an rp or even take a look at my group rp, please feel free to message me anytime! Oh, and please don't be offended by this copy and paste message, being usually crunched for time, i find that this works well, its quick and covers everything in one shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.