Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lexzah

Original poster
Hello everyone.
New member here, don't really know what else to say. Been Roleplaying for a good few years now though, that's about it.

Hey, welcome to Iwaku! I'm uber new, too. Good luck finding a good story to play in! ♥

Hey, welcome to Iwaku! I'm uber new, too. Good luck finding a good story to play in! ♥

Ah thank you ^-^
If my shyness doesn't get the better of me, I'm looking forward to finding a good story. But the same to you ~

Welcome! We're very glad to have you ^^

Welcome to Iwaku. If you ever need a chat, bounce ideas off someone or attempt a story, just hit me up and ask. But mostly enjoy your stay and find a good story.

Welcome to Iwaku. If you ever need a chat, bounce ideas off someone or attempt a story, just hit me up and ask. But mostly enjoy your stay and find a good story.
Thank you, I will keep that in mind.
I'm looking forward to becoming part of this site's community.

Don't be shhyyyy. *pokes* So far I've found the people here to be pretty cool. But I feel you when it comes to striking out to find stories. I'm still not so sure about messaging other people myself. XD

Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. ive been gone for a while, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss and rp, please feel free to message me anytime!

btw please dont be offended by my copy and paste post here. I literally do this with almost EVERY newbie we have, and being usually pressed for time, i found that this works best so that i can get to as many people as possible.

Welcome to Iwaku I am also fairly new but have met some really great people and have found some interests that I enjoy. I really like shy so if your in the mood to chat some time I would love that so pm me if you have time and have a great stay here.

I like modern romance roles either couple can be single or married it would be up for discussion. I also enjoy some taboo but partners are hard to find.

Don't be shhyyyy. *pokes* So far I've found the people here to be pretty cool. But I feel you when it comes to striking out to find stories. I'm still not so sure about messaging other people myself. XD
The people here do seem pretty awesome.
And the life of us introverts :P It certainly helps having people like you replying on my thread here, I didn't even expect people to reply to this.

I try to reply to the newbs. Which is funny because I am a newb. XD But because I didn't get a welcome (except one on my profile) for like my first three days here, lol. It made me pretty uncertain about the site. I don't want anyone else to feel that way and not come back!

Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. ive been gone for a while, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss and rp, please feel free to message me anytime!

btw please dont be offended by my copy and paste post here. I literally do this with almost EVERY newbie we have, and being usually pressed for time, i found that this works best so that i can get to as many people as possible.
Hey there, It's alright sorry for this late reply, I've been sick.
But I will certainly keep all of that in mind, thank you very much ^-^ I might just hold you up to that.

And that's ok I'm not offended, if it works, then it works.

Welcome to Iwaku I am also fairly new but have met some really great people and have found some interests that I enjoy. I really like shy so if your in the mood to chat some time I would love that so pm me if you have time and have a great stay here.
Thank you I will certainly keep this mind. It's nice having so many people so many people coming to say Hi ^-^

I try to reply to the newbs. Which is funny because I am a newb. XD But because I didn't get a welcome (except one on my profile) for like my first three days here, lol. It made me pretty uncertain about the site. I don't want anyone else to feel that way and not come back!
Ah yea I understand how that feels, I've had it happen before. It's very nice of you to do this sort of thing despite being new yourself, first impressions are important.

Reactions: Puppet
Fantasy is a favorite of mine too. A lot you can do with it too. I hope everything is going okay with you around the site so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.