Hello

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Death The Kid, Mar 26, 2010.

1. Hey, you can call me Death The Kid. I'm new here!

2. Hello Kid.

I'm guessing you like Soul Eater?

3. WELCOME TO THE SITE!

If you need any help at all, send me a message!

4. added a comedy scene to show what the Knights are gonna lose come volume 3....

gotta admit, while I absolutely adore all we did in Othervse (multigenerational saga, entire generations of heroes, Natalia and Sam each having their own families and developing organically from their starting point to the present...), I think Hushcobb Files is hitting its stride with the Magic Girls and Knights of Repose teams.

the Girls have great chemistry compared to the original version

and the full-complement of Knights are a big family of misfits

gonna be sad when we starting killin' 'em off....

another idea: the knights we kill off include zephyr, ocelot, AND echo.

my reason to get rid of echo is because, as is, she's probably the best candidate to be sam's successor (what with her powers and all), and that position should still be with jewel.

instead, during Volume 2, she basically masters sam's style after repeated fights with him. come volume 3, she can have a heroic sacrifice fighting, say, Lorentz (effectively a Sam vs Lorentz fight, given that Echo will have Sam's skills by then). kind of give it a theme of "the brightest candle burns out the fastest." i.e., she gained sam's skills quickly, but then dies. for added irony, she uses sam's skills, but her body can't handle it and she dies BECAUSE of her powers while fighting Lorentz or some other threat.

thoughts?

5. hello and welcome to the iwaku if you have any questions just ask and we can help

*walks off into the shadows*

6. Interesting Name you got there, Deathy. >:D

7. *watches Ike hit the glass door she put up in the shadows*

Hallo there, welcome to Iwaku! ^-^ Here's your standard issue newbie protection kit, designed to help protect you from ISAF attacks, Murr Zombies, and the standard issue Asmodeus Ego Trips. Have a nice day!

8. Psy, you put one too many 'r's in Mur

9. No I didn't. o.o That was intentional. "Mur" just like that never looks right to me.

*slaps TC with a wet trout*

10. Welcome.

11. Mm. I like that. Of course, there's still the matter of Raven's deal with the Flint beforehand. Does Jill end up getting dealt in to the Flint against her will?

12. Welcome to Iwaku mate...I hope you enjoy your stay here.

13. *A Viper gunship enters the airspace and carves Jack up with its laser cannons.*

HOOWEE!!! Look at 'im smoke!

14. don't mind ryker...he likes to kill stuff.

15. :D *Swaggers into thread, six iron's wiggling*

..>.>......<.<....

So... You're the Kid.

OI! BOYS! We oughta give 'is one a propa' welcoming. *Six young men bearing copious amounts of firearm enter, carrying large bags. Each man drops the bag and hands Death several pink, green, and yellow bags, each containing presents.*

*Grabs shaving cream, graffiti and catnip, before cackling willdly as ducks into Ike's shadow, bearing a massive hardhat with a magical flashlight*